You’re like someone with a million dollars in the bank and no checkbook!
We’ve all heard the expression of “a million dollar smile.” Your friends at Dakota Dental Apple Valley Dentistry want to explore with you how valuable your smile really is …
Consider these results from a recently published HPOL survey:
– 94% of individuals polled said that a person’s smile was one of the main features they notice when meeting someone for the first time.
– 71% polled believe that people with a nice smile make friends more easily.
– 64% responded that people with a nice smile are more outgoing.
– 84% felt that an attractive smile plays an important part in getting a date.
– 75% agreed that a nice smile supports career success.
– 25% of those surveyed said that they would like to change their smile.
And the very best statistic of all … (drum roll, please)
– 100% of the dentists at Dakota Dental Family Dentistry can help you improve your smile!
Your Apple Valley dentists, Dr. Shelley Wakefield and Dr. Bennett Isabella, can help you with all dental procedures including emergency dental services, dentistry for kids, general dental services and the full scope of cosmetic dentistry.
Pop over to Dakota Dental Clinic – we love talking about smiles and making people smile. Dakota Dental Apple Valley Dentistry is extensively trained in making your smile more attractive through cosmetic dentistry including veneers, professional teeth whitening, bonding, crowns, replacement fillings, smile makeovers and Invisalign – an alternative to invasive metal braces for correcting orthodontic problems.
We hope you’ve already put our upcoming special event on your calendar, but if not …
Please come to our Invisalign Special Event
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
At Dakota Dental Apple Valley Family Dentistry’s Invisalign Special Event, we’ll update you on new orthodontic options, give personal orthodontic consultations, information about complimentary professional teeth whitening and the option to begin treatment that day with the added benefit of receiving your choice of an iPad, iPod Touch or a reduced Invisalign fee.
A closing thought from your Dakota Dental Family Dentistry friends …
It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown.
So, don’t work so hard – smile! J